What makes this practice so unique?
- Each and every session is entirely 1:1. I spend a minimum of 1.5 – 2 hours with you at the initial consult. The evaluations are exquisitely thorough and treatments are always included in that time as well. I want to make sure that all questions are answered so that you feel inspired and enlightened and the plan of approach makes sense to all.
- My clinic is just the right size – not too big, not too small, and you are the only client working at your scheduled time. That means there is no client overlap or “double booking” as in most other clinics. Each person has my undivided attention and the opportunity for distractions is absolutely minimized.
- Interventions, treatment and outcomes are practical, functional, and efficient. I do things very differently than in standard physical therapy clinics – you will not find E-stim, ultrasound or weight machines here. I believe the body has the capacity to heal itself with minimal external equipment. The equipment that I do have ranges from state of the art, such as the LightCure Lightforce Class IV medical therapy laser, to super simple things such as physioballs, theraband, sliders, and using walls, straps, kinesiotape (KT Tape), and blocks to better one’s proprioceptive and kinesthetic awareness. I find that people get better faster when they learn to properly use their body weight as resistance, as well as many other factors. Less reliance on big equipment also means improved compliance with home exercises, which means better outcomes. So frequently, less is more!
- Personalized, individualized home exercises that emailed and/or texted to you. No more lost pieces of paper! Actual photos of you (or me!) performing the exercise, with details typed directly onto the photo, for simplicity and efficiency.
- Scheduling that is appropriate for you and the situation – whether that means once a month check in, once every two week progression session, two times a week, or a 4 day bootcamp for those persons visiting from out of town – you and I determine what frequency of schedule is best and minimizes your time away from work and family as well as keeps costs down to only what you really need.
- Treatment that is right for you, not dictated by insurance limitations. Because my practice is insurance free, we are also limitation free. The best outcomes depend on your opinions, your input.
- Nearly 20 years of outpatient orthopedic and neurological clinical experience with expertise in the Schroth Method for Scoliosis, Vestibular and Balance Rehab, and Yoga Therapy. It’s an exquisite combination that all interrelate and I am grateful for my experience and extensive training to help understand systems at the deepest level possible and get my patients on the fast track to healing.
Interested in learning more? Fill out the form below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible: