While the resort spas are closed during covid, we are so grateful and excited to have the gifts and talents of Vanessa Saldarriaga available to our clients and community. Vanessa is normally a senior therapist at one of the nations’ top spas and resorts. She is an experienced and gifted massage therapist, skilled in medical therapeutic massage, cupping, reflexology, Ayurvedic Massage, swe-thai massage, and more.
Clients with scoliosis benefit in the ability for Vanessa to collaborate with your physiotherapist to create a custom massage treatment tailored specific to your needs. While clients can choose any treatment that appeals to them, we are excited to share our own unique method, “Cupping at the Concavity.”
This technique integrates the principles applied in our Schroth physio sessions.
Our client’s health and safety is our highest priority. As we welcome Vanessa to Kioko, we have created staggered treatment days, so that you will be the only massage client at the time, and in a dedicated and private massage suite, with an optional separate entrance and exit available.
We look forward to you enjoying this incredible service!
Therapeutic Medical Massage
– Focused on specific area
– Effectively releases stubborn trigger points
– Enhance with laser therapy or cupping for faster result
60 or 90 Minutes
– Curated to your needs & preferences
– Support with aromatherapy
– Enhance with cupping or laser therapy
60 or 90 Minutes
– Applies principles of Schroth & PSSE so that the direction and pressures applied complement your physiotherapy
– Can use cupping at the concavity to encourage expansion breath
– Can add aromatherapy
– Rhythmic massage with warm oils
– Ingredients curated specifically to you
– Balances the Doshas
– Improves sleep
– Reduces blood pressure
– Improves skin integrity
– Promotes lymphatic drainage
– Soothes, calms & nourishes
– Incorporates passive stretching
– Increases muscle resiliency
– Improves digestion
– Improves breathing
– Improves muscle recovery after sports